Upcoming Webinar: How to measure your share of the digital shelf?
The vast majority of e-commerce purchases now involve one or more searches, whether that be in web search engines or on-site.
Brands are looking to expand their online presence and grow their online sales need to systematically measure their share of the digital shelf to prioritize their actions.
To supplement our core distribution monitoring solution, BlueBoard has developed an innovative Search Performance product. It has been designed to help:
- View the entire picture of your market, keyword by keyword, e-tailer by e-tailer,
- Track progress over time and monitor performance against your competition,
- Identify underperforming products, allowing you to plan actions to improve ranking,
- Identify best-performing organic search queries to de-prioritize ad campaigns
Be the first to know about BlueBoard’s “Search Performance” product by joining our webinar:
- Date: Tuesday (02/04/2019)
- Time: 5PM (Paris, Fr)
- Samuel Masson – Product Manager
- Katie Hallet – Head of Customer Success
- Valentin Bayard – Marketing Manager